Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Talk about crappy pay... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I knew the keywords for my domain wouldn't gain huge amounts of money but..

This month:

4 visitors and 4 clicks for a whopping $0.04!!!
I don't know whether to :lol:, :upset:, or :cry:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
draggar - It really depends more on where the traffic is coming from than anything. :)

I have a domain that I own that gets traffic from two places, the UK and Pakistan. In the UK I make about $0.85 per click, in Pakistan about $0.02. There just aren't many/any advertisers for my keyword.

Donny

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its an English based keyword and when I had a site on the domain the traffic came from the US, Canada, and the UK (mostly - some from France, Belgium, and Germany).

Eh, maybe this will be the kick in the rear to redevelop this site. :D

I do have some "developed" sites that would probabaly pull very similar keyworded ads form AdSense and I'm only making $0.10 - $1 a click so this is consistent with what I'm making from the sites.

Edit: I just checked my AdSense and from one click there I got $0.01. :lol: Maybe I need to find a new niche.:smilewinkgrin::sigh2::smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
draggar - I just checked and all of your clicks have been from Phillipines or Virgin Islands.

Donny

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're still ahead of me. One of my Parked.com domains was showing 4 clicks for 77 cents yesterday, but today's stats show that those clicks were removed - I guess they must have been identified as fraudulent or something. So that's an RPC of 0. :sigh2:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Someone in another thread got a click worth $20+, parked has some of the best payouts on the Internet. It really all depends on who is clicking what...nobody ever complains when the click is higher than they expected ;)

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
draggar - I just checked and all of your clicks have been from Phillipines or Virgin Islands.

Donny

Thanx - do we get access to this information? The locations are odd but I can see that.

BTW - don't worry, I'm not blaming Parked.com. I know my domain keywords are not the highest paying out there, in fact, very far from it.

Someone in another thread got a click worth $20+, parked has some of the best payouts on the Internet. It really all depends on who is clicking what...nobody ever complains when the click is higher than they expected ;)

heh, "Darnit, I'm getting $20 a click, I only wanted $1!! This is so true.

I had another click from a developed site - another penny. :lol:

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and results for sat are even worse than the weekend before - the worst results EVER - something really fishy going on here - well over 25 % less than the day before - pretty soon we will have to pay parked and yahoo to display yahoo's ads on our domains !!

i will soon start moving domains every friday night away and moving them back on sunday morning , because this is totally crazy and of course no explanation on how a $ xxx drop from one day to another can happen ( actually it is over $ xxx lower than the daily average of the past 3 month ) second weekend in a row this happens - so i assume parked ( or better said yahoo so not pay anything anymore on weekends )

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agree Wolfis, I just had my worst day(s) going back as far as I remember. To compound matters I had a name with very rare $8 clicks but they were finalized at just $1.

Many other recent days are also extremely low even though my traffic remains high and also very good quality, at least IMO. Something odd appears to be happening. I even predict the worlds strongest supporter Focus will see his revenue declining big time too and soon. Makes no sense why he is doing so well?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom