Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Taps.us salutes those who made the Ultimate Sacrific

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice, but the server was incredibly slow

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehole
nice, but the server was incredibly slow

thanks,,i'll take a look maybe move it to a quicker server:)

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

Thanks... for putting this up zouzas. You are to be commended!!

thankyou izopod:)

M

mole

I really admire your initiatives backed by real hard work to drive a compelling new namespace .US, zou.

Not like some fat and lazy dotcom advocates who think buying dotcom is the only road to quick riches and manna from heaven.

Namespace value is changing, even if some people prefer to, like the provobial ostrich, stick their heads into the sand.

Forward motion, like never before, is the mantra of the Internet, WHAT'S NEXT? Some people just don't, or can't, learn - preferring in their own defined self-comfort zones to treat domains like the Chevvies and Elvises of the past.

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
I really admire your initiatives backed by real hard work to drive a compelling new namespace .US, zou.

Not like some fat and lazy dotcom advocates who think buying dotcom is the only road to quick riches and manna from heaven.

Namespace value is changing, even if some people prefer to, like the provobial ostrich, stick their heads into the sand.

Forward motion, like never before, is the mantra of the Internet, WHAT'S NEXT? Some people just don't, or can't, learn - preferring in their own defined self-comfort zones to treat domains like the Chevvies and Elvises of the past.

Thanks for the input and comments,things do change and unless you change with it your lost.

http://www.taps.us with the music taps perfect is a perfect fit and i didn;t put any links to my some couple dozen other sites because it not for promotion just for considertion of the folks who made the Ultimate Sacrifice.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sorry for not understanding everything, but are those people from a speciel event (9/11) or recent happenings alltogether like iraq, 9/11 etc ?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehole
sorry for not understanding everything, but are those people from a speciel event (9/11) or recent happenings alltogether like iraq, 9/11 etc ?

They appear to be soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who died fighting in the Iraqi war.

btw: Zouzas, expect a lot of traffic. I sent the link to several military friends of mine!

One other thing Zouzas. You could put a link down below somewhere about why you did this, and why you think the Dot US domain Taps.us was the best way to respect these soldiers. I don't think it would be shameless promotion. The site is done very tastefully and the Taps being played is perfect.

zouzas

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

They appear to be soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen who died fighting in the Iraqi war.

btw: Zouzas, expect a lot of traffic. I sent the link to several military friends of mine!

One other thing Zouzas. You could put a link down below somewhere about why you did this, and why you think the Dot US domain Taps.us was the best way to respect these soldiers. I don't think it would be shameless promotion. The site is done very tastefully and the Taps being played is perfect.

They are the brave soles who died in the iraq war and made the Ultimate Sacrifice their lives,,,,,, thankyou for the links izopod thats a good idea i'll think of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom