Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just noticed on Godaddy that to participate in domain auctions costs $4.99 a year.

I've been using it for the past couple months and don't believe that I ever paid for a membership.

Is it free for everyone or did I hastily purchase a domain and paid for the auctions as well with their onslaught of additional services?

No biggie either way, it's a good platform for that price... just wondering how they sucked me in without knowing if it does cost.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sure if you look at your first TDNAM purchase invoice you got tagged for the fee... but if not shhhhhh LOL

:yo:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have over 50 invoices through them. I should sift through it and find when I purchased it (if I did). I know I didn't do it willingly, because at the time I would have had no clue what a domain auction was.

Nomzo

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoDaddy gave TDNAM membership for free with a purchase a while back. Perhaps you had a years free membership?

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that if you backorder just one domain with them the TDNAM fee is thrown in.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that if you backorder just one domain with them the TDNAM fee is thrown in.

I was just about to post this. I suppose my first backorder threw in the $4.99. I caught it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom