Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TDNAM Appraisers smoke crack on the job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawanda0

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or am I the one hitting the pipe?

I am not here to discuss the value of "myspace" related domains in general, I know that can be a heated topic and many would say "don't touch them", "copyright issues", "jailbait" ... etc.

What I would like feedback on though is how TDNAM appraised the following domain names ...

MySpaceGuys.com - $190 - $627

MySpaceRelated.com - $302 - $876

MySpaceMusicFree.com - $194 - $640

MySpaceBlogz.com - $634 - $1839

MySpaceJackpot.com - $302 - $876

Now looking at these domains RELATIVELY, do you think that their appraisals make sense? "Myspace Jackpot" worth more than "Myspace Guys" ?

I sent them an email about this and they replied with a form letter. Grrrrr...

What do you guys think?

Sonny

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Or am I the one hitting the pipe?

I am not here to discuss the value of "myspace" related domains in general, I know that can be a heated topic and many would say "don't touch them", "copyright issues", "jailbait" ... etc.

What I would like feedback on though is how TDNAM appraised the following domain names ...

MySpaceGuys.com - $190 - $627

MySpaceRelated.com - $302 - $876

MySpaceMusicFree.com - $194 - $640

MySpaceBlogz.com - $634 - $1839

MySpaceJackpot.com - $302 - $876

Now looking at these domains RELATIVELY, do you think that their appraisals make sense? "Myspace Jackpot" worth more than "Myspace Guys" ?

I sent them an email about this and they replied with a form letter. Grrrrr...

What do you guys think?

The world is set up for suckers. It is a toss up on who is the biggest joke....the appraisal company or the one who thinks that an appraisal is worth ten cents.

I can't blame these companies for taking people's money. At the end of the day you have to be responsbile for acquiring your own knowledge and if you have to pay someone money along the way in order to feel good about your names then that is the price you pay for your lack of knowledge.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Computers generate pseudo-random numbers by using the properties of a quartz crystal oscillating at an exact frequency. So do commercial domain name appraisers.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Computers generate pseudo-random numbers by using the properties of a quartz crystal oscillating at an exact frequency. So do commercial domain name appraisers.

LOL..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom