Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

tdnam.com Question on its auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpadc

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I came across https://www.tdnam.com Affliated with Godaddy its a site selling domains at auction and all

Now thing is there is a domain that i am after there at the moment i dont think anyone else will snap it cos its a bit obscure name but im interested in it.

There is about 6 days left for the auction its asking price is $15 its has had no bids or nothing like that

I checked the Domain name whois its on pending delete,

IS it possible that i actually wait till the auction is over in 6 days time with the hope that it will be available for re-registration where i could snap it up for cheaper.

im not being a cheapskate or anything like that lol, but its just a thought, what actually happens to those domains that people dont bid for or anything?

Cos i was checking the list there are some good domains names there with no bids or anything and are all in pending delete

so if no one bids for them do they just get droped?

does anyone know

thanks d:)

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
>> so if no one bids for them do they just get droped?

Yes, if they are expired Godaddy names. But the amount of time they take to drop could be 30-70 days, I believe.

I'm surprised a "pending delete" domain is listed in tdnam.com. Are you sure it is in the offical "pending delete" status and not just "past renewal date"?

M

mole

The TDNam model is full of programming holes and this Bobby guy doesn't inspire honest dealings one bit, imho, with all that obssession for breasts. I actually won two names and unlike Snaps or Pool, your domain just goes into limbo and you wonder what the fish happened. If you need to acquire a Godaddy name, email the registrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom