Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TDNAM estimates

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just noticed a name I let drop at Godaddy has got 3 bids at TDNAM - it's an insurance name, and they are stating estimated monthly traffic at 26

It has only had 28 hits all year!!!

If my memory serves me, I offered it on the forums at $25 with no traffic claims, and now it's upto $40 plus the renewal fee....

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thus it goes...I have seen numerous of mine dropped that they also make the false claims, put the little icons on it to draw attention, and the next thing you know...the name you could not give away suddenly sell for hundreds of dollars.

If they were such great gems in the first place they would have never been dropped. Does this mean ones that I drop that have 26 hits a month are now being pushed as 250 hits a month?

Lets face it jasdon, you did not lie well enough.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If they were such great gems in the first place they would have never been dropped. Does this mean ones that I drop that have 26 hits a month are now being pushed as 250 hits a month?

Lets face it jasdon, you did not lie well enough.

:smilewinkgrin:

UPDATE: Well, whoever just paid $85 for an insurance name - I hope you're not expecting much type-in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom