Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay so I have never used them to auction a name so I thought I would give it a try. I decide to auction two of my names so I create an account and then when I fill out all the info and try to submit it says I must log into the account assoicated with the domain. So then I create a TDNAM account with my godaddy account that the name is under. And then again when I try to submit it I get the same error.

I called them two days ago and she said that I shouldn't have any problems using the account that the name is under. So then I have to email them a screen shot of the error and a few hours later I get an email saying it appears you are not logged in from the screen shot so please do so and then contact us if you have any more errors.

Okay so I'm new to this stuff but I'm not retarded. I have tried several times and keep getting the same errors.

So now what?

Domain Days 2024

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me your shopper ID and phone number and I'll get someone to call you today.

-=DCG=-

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a FYI since it is your first time using TDNAM. Your auction can last for months. If you sold your name before your auction ends, make sure you remember to cancel it. Otherwise Godaddy is going to charge you a fee if someone else won the auction and you no longer own the domain. It happened to me unfortunately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom