Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TDNAM Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If a name does not receive a bid at TDNAM, how long until it is available for public registration?

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure. There was a name listed at TDNAM (The Domain Name After Market) and I do not believe it received any bids.

I believe that means it will now be released for open registration (i.e. anyone can register it at GoDaddy) and I am wondering when that will happen.

dotNetKing

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If no-one has a backorder on the domain, it should go into the normal drop cycle.

I believe it enters the drop cycle (RGP or Pending Delete Restorable) either a few days after the auction ends, or two weeks after the auction ends. But I'm not sure about that.

Once it enters the drop cycle, it should be around 35 to 38 days until it drops, but my information could be out of date, as it's a while since I studied these things closely.

Maybe someone else can help out with a definitive answer on exactly how many days after the auction closes until a domain drops. (which could depend on the extension, of course).

Digital Address

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They're also starting to relist. In other words, if you had a domain in your "Domain Names I'm Watching" list and it did not receive a bid the first time, it will be automatically relisted for sale a second time in your list.

sunroof

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tracked one name that did not receive any bids at SnapNames, and it was freely available for registration about 2 weeks later. I didn't take it because I had TM concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom