Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond
Status
Not open for further replies.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would say TDNAM ranks as one of the worst domain aftermarkets.

My experience with TDNAM has been very dissapointing and not worth my while.

I have listed many domains on TDNAM after paying membership fee etc... I have only received a few offers on TDNAM, several have ended with non paying buyers.

I have recently completed my first sale which has been paid. I was told by someone on DNF that TDNAM takes a month to process payments! IMO this is very unusual and makes it not worth selling there. After selling a domain I have had no follow up email from TDNAM and many emails from a buyer who is worried about not getting the domain they paid for. After weeks I vague email with no transfer instructions or escrow process. Why would TDNAM accept and hold payments (for 30 days) without even making sure the domains are transfered correctly? This is very unprofessional and unsafe for buyer and seller.

The last domain I sold on TDNAM happened to be sold earlier to someone on DNF and I forgot to remove from TDNAM. I sent an email to TDNAM support and received an reply that my TDNAM account had been banned and I will need to pay $10 fee to reinstate my account.

T

tekz999

I listed 5 names errornously, were sold, and was charged $10 admin fee for EACH name.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You could list a premium generic like cowboys.com and the most the bidding will get up to is mid to high xx.xxx.

It's not the place to sell premiums.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TDNAM is the place to find best value names to buy.

Check the $5 specials and other expired auctions.

-=DCG=-

Reece

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TDNAM is great for LLLL.coms -- deals all the time to be found :yes:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'll have to agree, I've picked up some good domains for $12 there (well, $5 + $7 1 year reg fee w/ Godaddy). I check them once a week or so for good bargains. Money is short right now but this is still one aftermarket I routinely check.

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have seen some deals on closeout domains on TDNAM but I don't like waiting weeks for a domain I paid for, and then there is the chance the domain will be renewed...

This thread is about TDNAM's marketplace which is very dissapointing. The TDNAM marketplace policies make it very difficult for buyer and seller...

WhiteLight

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

EG.domains

GenericDomainMarket.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PS: Don't trust the stats (unique visits) in the auctions. I bought one with thousands per month and it didn't get any visits when I parked it.

Agreed. happened to me many times before.

I think GoDaddy counts bots hits as unique visitors. :disappointed:

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have seen some deals on closeout domains on TDNAM but I don't like waiting weeks for a domain I paid for, and then there is the chance the domain will be renewed...

This thread is about TDNAM's marketplace which is very dissapointing. The TDNAM marketplace policies make it very difficult for buyer and seller...

yeah you get your hopes up and are chuffed you have found a gem at a great price then have them snatched when you found out they have renewed........:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom