Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

.tel allowing adsense, new page

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Saw the latest .tel newsletter, looks like you can start using Adsense on .tel domain pages sometime in March, plus they are changing the layout of the .tel pages (an improvement I think). I own a few .tel and am not huge on the extension, but these are good changes I think.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My latest .tel newsletter went straight to the junk folder along with the .tel's I am letting expire. I am even going to let my company name in this extension expire. It's going to take much more than another page of nothing and an adsense ad to rescue this dog.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adsense on .tel is a joke.
Completely defeats the intended purpose of the extension IMO.
It purports to deliver contact information in a neat and consistent format so what's the point of confusing viewers with adsense clutter.

I mean, look at this for example, it's awful. Worse and uglier than 2001 parking pages.

Plus, adsense is geared for the web, .tel is not for websites.
All in one, it doesn't make sense.
Of course, the .tel stakeholders are desperate because the business model is failing.
It is deeply flawed and inadequate. In one word: forget it.
Like communism, .tel is poised for failure and oblivion :cool:

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am not big on the extension, but to have a couple .tel's for your name or business with contact and personal info on there isn't so bad. The new page is a big improvement over the old one. I still like the adsense feature, because it gives you an option to earn some income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom