Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Telnic participates in Toronto Domain Conference Aug. 13-14

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

I have just received word from Justin Hayward, Communications Director at Telnic, that he will present at the Domain Convergence conference being held in Toronto August 13-14 at the Radisson Admiral Habourfront Hotel.

This is welcome news for all Canadian (and other) Telsters as we'll be able to hear and learn directly from one of world's foremost experts on Tel.

I also understand that there will be a few very important announcements that are sure to help you to build, monetize and more efficiently manage your Tel assets.

And rumor has it that there may well be Canada's first TelCamp to coincide with Domain Convergence. A TelCamp is similar to a BarCamp, which is an open, participatory workshop-like event, whose content is provided by the participants themselves. TelCamps are focused on discussing ways of promoting and developing Tel related technologies.

More coming very soon...

Cheers,

Domain Days 2024

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Great to see lots of folks pitching in to help kick-start TelCamp Toronto 1. The "agenda" is taking shape nicely - although I use the term agenda loosely.

We have several confirmations of attendance from people in real estate and mainstream web design and development and even a few corporate glitterati are sniffing at the edges.

The first 50 people to sign up (and show up) :party: will be pleasantly surprised.

Come on Toronto and area DNFers. A lot of people from across the country and internationally are looking at this event that will set the TelCamp benchmark. I know that you're more than up for the challenge!

Go to http://www.telcampus.org/wiki/TelCamp and sign up.

Select email invitations and our first press release will be going out today.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom