Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Terrible customer support - close my account

• Thread starter Deleted member 111831
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 111831

Have emailed them at least five times over the last year asking them to do a conflict check and they haven't responded once.

Please close my account and delete all of my personal info+domains from your system.

email [email protected]

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What do you mean by 'conflict check'?

D

Deleted member 111831

Several of my domains are assigned to the namedrive accounts of other domainers who used to own them - so namedrive has to verify that I own them and put them into my account. This is normal with all parking companies - except for the fact that namedrive doesn't do the checks or respond to emails about them (at least in my case).

Since I use Above.com it's impossible for me to use namedrive until all conflicts are resolved.

D

Deleted member 111831

This is the auto-generated email I get each time I submit the domains:

Hello William,

You have successfully submitted an ownership review for the following domain names:

<snip>

We will review the domain names within 24 hours. Once the review has been completed, you will be informed of the outcome and, if successful, the domains will be moved to your account automatically.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Your NameDrive team

But I never get any further emails, the domains never get put in my account and they don't respond to emails about it.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi PokerPie,
we never received any emails from you regarding your ownership reviews and as well
you should get another email from our support:

"
Hello ....,

We are having difficulty resolving your recently-submitted ownership review for:

DOMAINS*

as the whois details for the domain do not match the details in your NameDrive account.

Please could you either update the whois details to reflect those in your NameDrive account or provide a screenshot from your registrar to prove that you are the owner of the domain(s)? Once we have received this proof of ownership, we will move the domain(s) to your NameDrive account.

Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to resolve this review for you as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Your NameDrive Team"

We are looking to review with you in detail the situation. Please let us know at [email protected] how we can help.

D

Deleted member 111831

If you had owned up to your mistake and apologized, i might have considered giving you another chance. Since you instead chose to insult my intelligence by denying responsibility, you have confirmed what was already evident: your support is awful and i have no interest in doing business with you.

I repeat: Close my account and delete all of my domains and personal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom