Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Testers wanted - 50% discount for a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for some help on behalf of a colleague who has put together an attractive offer for anyone that can help. His team are setting up a domain name auction site and would like the system tested.

If you are willing to help out you will be needed to become a member, post some of your names for auction and try out the features available. He then requires full feedback on what went well, and what didn’t so they can make the site even better.

In exchange for your time, you will become ‘preferred sellers’ and will be able to list your names for free for the first month (as will all of our customers) and then for 50% of usual price for the next 12 months. I’ll also throw in some Forum$ as well.

If you would like to register your interest please send me a PM with your comments and I will return full details. Please also post ‘PM’ed’ below.

Many Thanks,
Charlie

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We would like 5 more please

ParkQuick.com

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent

cjj said:
Hi,
I am looking for some help on behalf of a colleague who has put together an attractive offer for anyone that can help. His team are setting up a domain name auction site and would like the system tested.

If you are willing to help out you will be needed to become a member, post some of your names for auction and try out the features available. He then requires full feedback on what went well, and what didn’t so they can make the site even better.

In exchange for your time, you will become ‘preferred sellers’ and will be able to list your names for free for the first month (as will all of our customers) and then for 50% of usual price for the next 12 months. I’ll also throw in some Forum$ as well.

If you would like to register your interest please send me a PM with your comments and I will return full details. Please also post ‘PM’ed’ below.

Many Thanks,
Charlie

cjj

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Almost done - deal remaining now:

PM for for the domain name and details detailing the number of names you would like to list in the auctions (for an auction period of up to 2 months).

I will send you access to the site

You can post all of your names for free

On launch standard listings are still free but other features (like home page featured) will cost you half price when we launch!

In exchange we would like a very short comment on what you liked and what you didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom