Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thank goodness for Great Domains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes I know that some of their names are overpriced but that is only because we know better isn't it?

We need something like GD to show a positive pricing for names.
God forbid if end users start to use the various forums as a guide to pricing. With the general negativity shown by most people you can forget any reasonable bids on your names.

People here have gotten used to buying names for 2/3 dollars that you would not have considered even letting go for three figures 2/3 years ago.

The good times will return if you take an positive attitude, pretty rare in this environment I am afraid. Must be the only busiiness I know where those invlolved talk themselves down.

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep. I have sold more this year than than last 3 combined. ANd, by responses I have gotten ans seen to many a domain wanted post, there are truly very few "great" domains available.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domain prices have only cratered here (among resellers). The retail market is turning up. I have had a great month and it seems to get better every week.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Click here for the new improved GD :)

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its getting better evry day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom