Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thank You DNF and John Berryhill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigtime

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am not a domainer and this is my first post (and probably only) on this forum. I am just a plain old Joe that recently was involved in a Domain name dispute at the NAF and was helped by one of the members here at this forum. It was because of this forum, that I sealed the deal on who I wanted to help defend my domain name.

When I first received my notice of the domain name dispute, I searched high and low for what to do next. I never heard of a domain name dispute, UDRP, the NAF, DNForums, or John Berryhill. After searching through a few of the cases in the NAF, I came across John Berryhill’s name in several of the cases and of course I had to do Google searches on just what this guy was about. Thus I came across this forum, which is nicley ranked when Googling John Berryhill’s name. I became a lurker and searched through this forum. One thing that was fairly common was that whenever someone had any question with a UDRP, the common answer was, “contact John Berryhill”. Through this advice only, and the things he said and what people say about him in this forum, I brough him on to defend my domain name. This was by far, one of the wisest decisions I have ever made.

I don’t know how many of you have ever worked with John Berryhill, but it was my pleasure working with such a great attorney. I do not particularly care for some attorney’s and I have some of the best attorney jokes out there, but John Berryhill made me feel comfortable right from the beginning. I often wondered if there were any ethical attorney’s left in the world. I know for sure, John Berryhill is one of them. He gave me an estimate of the total cost and his estimate was very close to the actual costs when completed. He worked with me and kept me informed (and at ease) through the whole process. His knowledge, his wit, his honesty, and his ability to keep me at ease had me wondering sometimes if he was real attorney.

Initially I got to work with “Pedro the midget” but after a supplemetal filing I got to see the real John Berryhill in action, and what a pleasure it was. Because of John Berryhill, I got to keep my domain names and continue on with my business. John and his staff are second to none in my book. I really hope I never have to use his services again, but if the need ever arises, I know who the first phone call will be to.

I want to thank the owners of the DNForum for what they provide here and especially the insight that helped me in my decision to bring John Berryhill on for my UDRP. I especially want to thank John for everything he did for me. He is a true gentleman and if it would not be for his knowledge, you would never know that he is an attorney. It is great to see someone that fights for “the little guy”.

Once again, thank you all and the I wish you all the best of luck in what you do.

John

http://domains.adrforum.com/domains/decisions/1266923.htm

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks for sharing info... :yo:

actnow

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bigtime,
you picked an excellent lawyer.
Good luck with your sites.
And, thank you for posting about your UDRP.

John,
great job.

I fear we are going to see more of these type of UDRP's.
A little merchant fighting with another little merchant that opened up shop next door.
And, they are all fighting to get a little piece of the business in the area
while Walmart is near by taking most of the business.
(Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Comcast, etc.)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See, Pedro the Midget does exist!

He is Joe the Plumber's cousin.

Glad it worked out for all party's involved.

I've seen interviews on the interweb with JB.

Is there a show on TV for Attorney Makeovers?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad you got to keep them you squatter! lol :laugh:

John Berryhill is a fantastic lawyer and quite skilled in the dark art of mardi gras dildo fishing.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Bigtime...extra points for a decision signed by a panelist named Timothy (O’)Leary.

Salient

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice story. I have used JB's services myself and been more than satisfied.

Stuart.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats & welcome to the forum :)

talas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats & You letter is kindsome.

DTalk

DomainMan
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well done, John.....A very nicely constructed defence...

...and, a fast result, too...:)

Nice of John (BigTime) to post his appreciation, as well.

dn-101

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is just one little thingy:
Registrant :
John Berryhill [email protected]
John Berryhill Client Trust
4 West Front St.
Suite 2400
Media
PA
US
and the real owner is in the mokroye delo biz

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats Bigtime,

I appreaciate hearing that you find this forum helpful.

I have used John on a few cases and have found him to be great every time.

As I have said many times before, I strongly reccomend John to anyone who needs a good attorney that understands this business inside and out.

-=DCG=-

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom