Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thank You Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just want to thank everyone here at the forum who has been friends with me through the years. I've been here a long time like many of you. Maybe not the longest but long enough to remember Namepopper (whomever that might be) and many of the others from the forum. A lot has transpired over the last 2-3 yrs in this industry and I couldn't have made it this far without a lot of help from strangers who were willing to share what they have learned. While a lot of things are now common knowledge it's still refreshing to meet some of the newbies and great to be able to help someone out here and there with a great deal (or to get one myself). I am constantly amazed at how far we have come in such little time. The internet has really exploded with businesses popping up almost overnight and disappearing also. Who would have thought that I would be soliciting the services of drop catchers in korea or making transactions with people as far away as australia. The entire world is now the marketplace and boundaries are limitless. I think back to the days where the chat rooms were more lively and at auctions a 3 letter .com sold for $300 seemed a lot of money. Much thanks to the moderators who devote their time and energy to cleaning up the board. Thanks for Dan Gessler for having a vision. Thanks for Gregr for seeing a market and expanding upon that idea. I have many fond memories of the realtime auctions and the chats which took place. Thanks to DotComgGod for keeping this board alive and well. While today there are some choices in where to spend my time I often find myself here more frequently than most places. Thanks for startaname.com and dropwatch.com. THanks to deletedomains.com and exody (Dwayne)! And finally thanks to Duke for the many deals and for devoting time into DnJournal.com. And finally thanks to the lady at Starbucks who gave me the free mocha tonight when I couldn't find my 10 dollars bill. :-D

Anwyays If you wanna give a shout out to anyone here's your thread.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's been a pleasure dealing with you .. and knowing you .... :-D

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
It's been a pleasure dealing with you .. and knowing you .... :-D

Thanks for the $6.95 enom account almost two years ago.
Has saved me about $2-3K in registration fees alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom