Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thanks Goh for your Alexa Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Simply The Best, 12/21/02
Reviewer: Goh
The old owner and especially the moderators were horrible people. In my opinion, they were dishonest crooks and they allowed terrible things to take place at the forum. That has all changed now. The new owner cleaned out all the crooks, and the new staff are about the best group of people running a forum on the net today. They are helpful, friendly, and even make the place fun. It's like a family now. What a difference a new staff can make. If you are in the domain game, then there is only one forum to visit, and this is the one. Simply The Best.

:laugh:

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Simply The Best, 12/21/02
Reviewer: Goh
The old owner and especially the moderators were horrible people. In my opinion, they were dishonest crooks and they allowed terrible things to take place at the forum. That has all changed now. The new owner cleaned out all the crooks, and the new staff are about the best group of people running a forum on the net today. They are helpful, friendly, and even make the place fun. It's like a family now. What a difference a new staff can make. If you are in the domain game, then there is only one forum to visit, and this is the one. Simply The Best.

:laugh:

Come on 'GREGR' ... you know that was not GOH saying that it was some disguntled dis-barred member .. who has probably been allowed back in here by your new regime ..

Damn poor form on your part 'GREGR' for even re-printing such a load of crap on your own board .. everybody should GOH and take a look at "DOMAINSTATE.COM" and decide for themselves wether GOH would have written such dribble ..

:mad: :mad:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMERICAR

Come on 'GREGR' ... you know that was not GOH saying that it was some disguntled dis-barred member .. who has probably been allowed back in here by your new regime ..

Damn poor form on your part 'GREGR' for even re-printing such a load of crap on your own board .. everybody should GOH and take a look at "DOMAINSTATE.COM" and decide for themselves wether GOH would have written such dribble ..

:mad: :mad:

Car lighten up. The members here are smart enough to know what is fact or fiction. We're also allowed to have fun here. :rolleyes:

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greg .. this kind of having fun is at some one else's expense ..

hardly fun for GOH ..

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know who posted the Goh reviews on Alexa just as I don't know who posted the Gregr review on Alexa. When the Gregr review was posted here, I didn't whine and cry. I laughed.
Anyone that knows me, knows I didn't post that. Anyone that knows Goh, knows he didn't post that. Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. I'll say it again. Lighen up. Be a member. Don't just show up here when you want to complain.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion - I think this thread should be closed.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is he the chinise guy "goh"? As far as I remember he was one of the key supporter of ex-regime. Interesting that he wrote down those sentences.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The weak thing about the alexa reviews is that any idiot with a peabrain can write a review and put down someone else's name, which is exactly what has happened in this instance. Goh did not write the review.

Goh is a great person and I'm very fortunate to have him as a friend.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gregr...just buy the other forum and it would end this little war

:D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by lotsofissues
So much overreaction.

My thoughts exactly. I don't even know "Goh" and I knew "Goh" had not written that stuff.

It's very troubling to me when we start advocating "closing a thread" when light humor is being employed. I swear at this rate by 2020 we will need to get legal permission to joke. The funny thing about that is it's probably going to happen. I can't wait for the day. I will be one of the first to test the "Anti-Humor Act of 2020"

Humor at the expense of someone else is dead wrong, but it isn't when everyone can see that no harm was intended.

Lighten up Francis!!

izopod

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by TopNames.com
Gregr...just buy the other forum and it would end this little war

Are you talking about the Afternic forums??? :laugh:

DISCLAIMER: The above was an attempt at humor. I obviously knew that topnames wasn't talking about the Afternic forums, but another forum. My apologies to other members who might have been offended for not thinking of the "other" forum first. I promise to refrain from such ill attempts at this type of humor in the future. My lawyer and I have discussed the ramifications of such slip-ups so please take me at my word.

izopod

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
D?rn .. has it been that long ... :D .. i thought it was pretty d?rn good ...

It might take another 10 Days or more for the next one then ..

:D

options

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was that you Gregr? Damn good fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom