Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The anti-gTLD crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.com doesn't mind having some little sisters to pick on! All good homie! :cool:

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
have you bought any acro? or just fueling the fire? regardless gtlds could maybe possibly be the future if not for the registries. the holding back of many of the best names, the all over the place pricing....seems almost every domain has a different renewal rate and of course the premium auctions that will come in the future....don't be fooled. they didn't get into gtlds to bring innovation, they did it to make money. new gtlds are like their domains, they think as long as they can keep getting good ones, they can keep the money flowing and they probably can but it has nothing to do with anything innovative. they are after all, "domain hacks" basically. i really don't get why so many people are putting all their money into whats out now...these are the rejects that no one wanted to fight over. the "good" gtlds are still a good ways from seeing the light of day.

manyagem

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the fight for planet.earth - the ultimate domain name

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
have you bought any acro? or just fueling the fire? regardless gtlds could maybe possibly be the future if not for the registries. the holding back of many of the best names, the all over the place pricing....seems almost every domain has a different renewal rate and of course the premium auctions that will come in the future....don't be fooled. they didn't get into gtlds to bring innovation, they did it to make money. new gtlds are like their domains, they think as long as they can keep getting good ones, they can keep the money flowing and they probably can but it has nothing to do with anything innovative. they are after all, "domain hacks" basically. i really don't get why so many people are putting all their money into whats out now...these are the rejects that no one wanted to fight over. the "good" gtlds are still a good ways from seeing the light of day.

Yes I have bought several. And it's ok to be a dissenting voice, I am not going to hold your hand through the process, unless *you* want to. If you simply want to stay with what you know, be my guest. The fire is out of control, not fueled by me. That's another trait I must add to that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom