Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The Best PPC Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

sky

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I tested some other affiliates mentioned above.
The result is that Trafficz was best for that specific name.

I'm sorry not to show you the domain.
One thing, I never use pop-ups and 'for sale' mode, since it shakes off type-ins and domain value in the long run. Here is some data for one day for your reference.

Landings---- Searches----Clicks---- Impressions----Revenue
6,330--------10,343------2,046------------0---------- $**

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It would help if DomainSponsor.com would respond to my application and e-mails. :mad:

Why do they waste money advertising all over the place if they're not going to respond to applications or e-mails?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ToastyX
It would help if DomainSponsor.com would respond to my application and e-mails. :mad:

Why do they waste money advertising all over the place if they're not going to respond to applications or e-mails?

I was accepted right away, maybe try again, I am now using domainspa.com , its the best I have seen so far.

ToastyX

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried twice in the last month, and a friend of mine tried also... no response.

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can get 3 cents per click on http://www.allclicks.com
($0,03 per click on a banner or text link)
you can link how you want, it does nor matter because the earn money from the visitors (so it´s a win win system).

Spider

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got accepted to domainsponsor the day after I signed up. When they ask for a couple of domain names to look at make sure you put your best ones you have even if you don't plan to use them there.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by oberheimer
You can get 3 cents per click on http://www.allclicks.com
($0,03 per click on a banner or text link)
you can link how you want, it does nor matter because the earn money from the visitors (so it´s a win win system).

I average $0.07 per click with DomainSponsor. The numbers that I have been quoting for NS and others are per impression. If you start quoting per click values, then the click-through ratio (% of impressions that get converted to clicks) becomes relevant.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hiOsilver .. interesting reading this thread. I just had one question, about how many uniques a day are you sending a day in the results you are posting? For instance, to domainsponsor.com.

Thanks,

Shaun

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive
hiOsilver .. interesting reading this thread. I just had one question, about how many uniques a day are you sending a day in the results you are posting? For instance, to domainsponsor.com.

Thanks,

Shaun

I am sending DomainSponsor approx 1000 uniques per day.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hiOsilver

I am sending DomainSponsor approx 1000 uniques per day.

And may I ask ow much You make with that 1000 uniques?

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As it says in my original post in the thread, I make about $10/cpm. 1000 uniques/day = 1 cpm/day. The uniques go down on the weekends (more like 600 views/day).

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mind sharing whats the domain in question? Thanks

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually, I have about 30 domains generating the visitors. A few of them are cyclepro.com [edit: I have moved cyclepro.com to Sedo, where I am making 4x the cpm], elham.com, and fsuedu.com.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As it says in my original post in the thread, I make about $10/cpm. 1000 uniques/day = 1 cpm/day. The uniques go down on the weekends (more like 600 views/day).

so ... on 1000 uniques a day with Domainsponsor.com ... YOU make $10 or $1 a day? Don't relate CPM ... just answer my original question please, ... $10 or $1.

Thanks for your input.

Shaun

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by aactive

so ... on 1000 uniques a day with Domainsponsor.com ... YOU make $10 or $1 a day? Don't relate CPM ... just answer my original question please, ... $10 or $1.

Thanks for your input.

Shaun

For those that struggle with higher math:

$10/cpm x 1 cpm/day = $10/day

then to take this to the next level:

$10/day x 365 day/yr = $3650/yr

So, you can see that anyone who has a single domain that generates 1000 uniques per day has a valuable piece of property.

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So, you can see that anyone who has a single domain that generates 1000 uniques per day has a valuable piece of property.
Are you saying that any domain with 100 uniques a day would have 10/cpm?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hiOsilver,

Excellent string that benefits all!

Great reading, Great job!

-=DCG=-

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Restecpa

Are you saying that any domain with 100 uniques a day would have 10/cpm?

Absolutely not. I should have posted that any domain with 100 uniques per day that generate $10/cpm is a good domain (0.1 cpm/day x $10/cpm = $1/day = $365/yr). Of course the cpm rate is a function of both the quality of your traffic and the quality of the ppc service that you are using. Or, it might even be more accurate to say that it is a function of how well your traffic works at a particular ppc service.

One of the most valuable things about having your names at the best PPPC services is the stats. You can really see which of your names generate QUALITY traffic. I found that some of my domains generate foreign traffic that converts into very few clicks and very little revenue. Please reread my original thread post which discusses the stats at various ppc services.

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Exactly, Im well aware of that. It was just not clear from your post as you said that thi goes to ANY domain with 1K uniques, so I thoguht you found a gold mine :D Just a little misunderstanding..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom