Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The Best PPC Revenue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i think he meens his own search engine to partner.

If you are going that big, go for the gold. Overture advertises partnerships. They (i think) give %50 of bid ammout (some large bids).

Requirement: 1,000,000 daily uniques :(

I would if i had the traffic ...

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where the hell can you get 1,000,000 daily uniques?? I dont think there are more than few such sites on internet..

ddent

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Think ultsearch.

You just need lots of domains, with lots of traffic...

Dingo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but I think Overture's requirement is 1,000,000 uniques per month not per day.

Still a hec of a lot of traffic though.

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1,000,000 uniques per month is more like it. Im aware of ultsearch but there are not many others that generate 1 mil uniques per day. Im not even sure if he does..

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know of many ways to generate that kind of traffic..I also know how ultsearch generates that traffic actually..Unfortunately I can not reveal that secret..however if someone is willing to cut the middleman I am willing to assist them and even get traffic..or maybe become a middleman.. :) pm me if anyone intrested..

Restecpa

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im sure we all know how he gets it.. I dont get your post.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rather than to continue to update the info at the beginning of this thread, I have created PPCIncome.com. If anyone has any suggestions or questions, please send me a PM or send an email to [email protected]

Thanks. :)

vivnet

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What are your opinions on RevenuePilot.com or SearchFeed.com?

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by adill420
I know of many ways to generate that kind of traffic..I also know how ultsearch generates that traffic actually..Unfortunately I can not reveal that secret..however if someone is willing to cut the middleman I am willing to assist them and even get traffic..or maybe become a middleman.. :) pm me if anyone intrested..

I sent you few message about this and no answer.

Mike

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If anyone goes to my site and signs up there for Domain Sponsor, then I will get affiliate revenue from DS. For that, I am willing to help you get through the rather complicated process of getting started with DS. I will send you emails. It took me a lot of time and effort to get started, and the people at DS were not much help. So, if you do sign up for DS from my site, please send me an email and I will give you spoon-fed assistance.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by vivnet
What are your opinions on RevenuePilot.com or SearchFeed.com?

I will check these out and get back to you. It does take a lot of time and effort to sign up and then test names. So, it will take some time (more like weeks than days). If someone else here has experience with these services already, then perhaps they can post their opinions now.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by hiOsilver
If anyone goes to my site and signs up there for Domain Sponsor, then I will get affiliate revenue from DS. For that, I am willing to help you get through the rather complicated process of getting started with DS. I will send you emails. It took me a lot of time and effort to get started, and the people at DS were not much help. So, if you do sign up for DS from my site, please send me an email and I will give you spoon-fed assistance.

I can give Howard a big endorsement on this point. He just did it for me. Saved me a ton of time and made it a snap to get up an running. Trying to figure out where things are on the DS site will take you forever (its all hidden). I complained to their support people in an email and got a note back admitting the site was "arcane". That's putting it mildly! Sign up under Howard - won't cost you a penny (his small share comes out of DS's slice of the pie not yours) and he'll show you all of the ins and outs.

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duke,

Thanks for the endorsement.

By the way, my DomainSponsor and Fabulous.com ppc revenue is way off the past day, evidently as a result of the big US power outage. Even Fabulous, located Down Under, can do nothing about the servers of the actual advertisers.

Howard

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed the revenue drop off too. Millions of people had no power and used that as a feeble excuse not to click on my links!!

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sedo and Fabulous Improve!!

In my initial evaluation of Sedo early this year, I got very disappointing results. Sedo now has some very high revenue per click values which are producing very high cpm's for some of my domains. I am now averaging around $11 with a diverse group of domains at Sedo. With Sedo, you can generate pages in English, French, German or Spanish (you get to select) and you can specify the language for each individual domain.

When I started with Fabulous.com, they told me to expect $5/cpm. Now, I am averaging around $10!! They have been getting more and higher paying advertisers, most likely.

Please check out the latest on these PPC services at PPCIncome.com.

Chosen

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have parked domains on my own server which is directed to sedo.co.uk. Are there any difference between directing it to sedo.us instead of sedo.co.uk?

Thanks

hiOsilver

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Badabom
I have parked domains on my own server which is directed to sedo.co.uk. Are there any difference between directing it to sedo.us instead of sedo.co.uk?

Thanks

I am not sure of all of the domains that Sedo uses, but Sedo.us, Sedo.de, and Sedo.fr all work as well as Sedo.co.uk. So, I am pretty sure that there is no difference from your standpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom