Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The cheapest one you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmednitul

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

We are going to lunch a domain registration business by end of this week, we are kind-of too much confused with starting price of .com/.net tld's.

Finally, we end up deciding to provide the service at $6.99 for regular clients and $5.99 for priority/vip clients.

I was wondering, if you guys can tell me what the cheapest registrar you know around so we can think twice about lowing down the price =)

Note: Please do not message me about asking the website address etc, follow my twitter account- http://www.twitter.com/ahmednitul ~ I'll post the link as soon it's ready =D

Best wishes,
Ahmed Nitul.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting price for VIP customers on the .com , this is below Verisign price. Just wondering how you do that.

ahmednitul

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting price for VIP customers on the .com , this is below Verisign price. Just wondering how you do that.

Hello,

The brand we are re-opening is already exist and it's been providing domain registration service since 2009's February. We do invest a lot of money after affiliates in hosting business while in domain we can't give such time for promotion, therefore we do offer about $0.70 losses in per domain for VIP customers just to keep the service attractive and well priced.

At present moment, we having 872 resellers worldwide and 230 customers :) with a total transaction of average $1,29,580 USD. However, we stopped accepting new resellers from Sept 2009 which is re-opening next week =)

Best wishes,
Ahmed Nitul

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Verisign is actually 6.86 at the moment.
Need to add 0.18 for ICANN however

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom