Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The craziest think ever sold at a shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im curious to know in your area, the craziest and most expensive thing you saw for sale (except for domain names) you have ever seen in your life.

Today, I went to a store called "Loft" in Shibuya - Tokyo, Japan. There i saw an ashtray museum. One of the strangest and expensive thing available to buy is a "pocket ashtray" selling for $300! I was told not to take a picture of it with the price, but managed to find a picture of the Ashtray section of the store.
http://www.loft.co.jp/shop/shibuya/img/1113_mobile.jpg
Crazy.....Just crazy...

Domain Days 2024

Thomas Nash

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In my local shopping centre (the trafford centre if anyone knows it) there is a mobile phone made of platinum and other expensive materials but apart from that is just a basic mobile, price: £20,000 (about $40,000)

For a PHONE!

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Down the street from me we have this place that sells exotic supercars, they have an F1 Mc Laren (GT please correct me if I spelled it wrong lol) and it's like $1,000,000...crazy imo for a damn car.

sasquatch

Telling it like it is
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Definitely food prices for T.r.a.f.f.i.c. in Vegas' Venetian.

http://targetedtraffic.com/scan0001.jpg

Soup or salad is NOT included in these prices. And remember to add 7.75% tax and 20% gratuity on top.

Only vanity idiots can accept to be raped like this.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I saw a dog bed in Harrods for £28000 - about $54000.

It was only when my good lady pointed out that a cat could also use it, I realised what good value it was....

Anybody who buys something like that should be stripped of their wealth for a month - or until they got some sense

3dGEEK

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Down the street from me we have this place that sells exotic supercars, they have an F1 Mc Laren (GT please correct me if I spelled it wrong lol) and it's like $1,000,000...crazy imo for a damn car.

Trust me, It's worth every penny :yes: comes with 247 support worldwide too :cool:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
About 10 years ago I saw a dog bed in Harrods for £28000 - about $54000.

It was only when my good lady pointed out that a cat could also use it, I realised what good value it was....

Anybody who buys something like that should be stripped of their wealth for a month - or until they got some sense

That reminds me! i must throw the old one out. I'll have the rspca round! that poor dog must have been kipping in it for, ooh,........ ten years now! :smilewinkgrin:
Pred :lol:

Onward

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One of the strangest and expensive thing available to buy is a "pocket ashtray" selling for $300!
That is funny...
Last year when I was in China I saw that pocket ashtrays were all the rage and I regged these about 6 months ago:

pocketashtray.net
pocketashtrays.net
mobileashtrays.com
mobileashtray.com
miniashtray.com
handytray.com
handyashtray.com

I had no clue one could cost $300!

Maybe my domains have some hope.

I really resisted regging ashtray.mobi and decided against it...I bet it will be gone after this thread...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom