Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The DCG Names subforum not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebird

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not really a concern of mine, but thought it'd be nice to let you know. Accessing http://www.dnforum.com/dnfppauction/index.php (the DCG names subforum of Domains For Sale - Fixed Prices) apparently returns a blank page with the following errors:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in E:\websites\dnforum.com\dnfppauction\header-inc.php on line 63

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\websites\dnforum.com\dnfppauction\header-inc.php on line 64

Warning: main(./global.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\websites\dnforum.com\dnfppauction\header-inc.php on line 64

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in E:\websites\dnforum.com\dnfppauction\header-inc.php on line 64

David

Upvote 0
I

impactadmin

Firebird said:
Not really a concern of mine, but thought it'd be nice to let you know. Accessing http://www.dnforum.com/dnfppauction/index.php (the DCG names subforum of Domains For Sale - Fixed Prices) apparently returns a blank page with the following errors:

Warning: chdir(): No such file or directory (errno 2) in E:\websites\dnforum.com\dnfppauction\header-inc.php on line 63

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in E:\websites\dnforum.com\dnfppauction\header-inc.php on line 64

David
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know.
Will have the tech look into it.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom