Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The DEMOCRATS are such....

Status
Not open for further replies.

phplords.com

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A BUNCH OF MORONS!

They have the nerve to claim that they "have created 25 million jobs" when in fact politicians or political parties are not capable of creating a single job.

The market dictates job creation or loss.

Max

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes political parties are not capable of creating a single job buy they can be a reason for high unemployment. Just look at Bush. He has no clue about the economy. He came in the office when global economy was at its peak and will leave with global as well as U.S. economy at the bottom (hopefully next year). But yeah, he sure has gotten hold of Bin Laden and Iraqi WMDs.

phplords.com

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I am not a bush fan but let's be fair here. He came into the office when the US economy was on the decline.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by phplords.com
Well, I am not a bush fan but let's be fair here. He came into the office when the US economy was on the decline...

... and proceeded to deliver it a death blow. good job bush!

but all that really doesn't matter cause I got a few hundred bucks through his tax rebates. enough to buy my vote? nah, but I can contribute it to his opponent's campaign.

phplords.com

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

I wonder why liberals love to make all sorts of claims but when put to the task they cannot substantiate their rants with anything.

I don't like Bush because he is a religious tyrant, but I cannot blame him or any other politician for the fall of the economy. The economy does not care much about who is in office. It is the market which drives the economy, period!

phplords.com

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That is not what I said at all. Try learning how to read.

Who is in office makes no difference when it comes to the economy when it comes to job creation. Politicians do not and cannot create jobs.

DNWizardX9

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by FrontRow

but all that really doesn't matter cause I got a few hundred bucks through his tax rebates. enough to buy my vote? nah, but I can contribute it to his opponent's campaign.

lol @ contributing to his friends campaign

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
maybe I was being rash. maybe there really is no connection between massive tax cuts and record deficits. I guess we'll just have to let history decide if there is any cause and effect here.

(yawn)

get real. bush has screwed us.

oh, and you were right about one thing. he is also a religious tyrant. I can't imagine a more dangerous man as president. we are going to have a mighty big hangover when this one is done.

ps123

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by phplords.com

The economy does not care much about who is in office. It is the market which drives the economy, period!

But markets do care about wars being fought by politicians or don't they?

Originally posted by FrontRow
we are going to have a mighty big hangover when this one is done.

Not only are you going to have a hangover but your children too will have a hangover because they are the ones who will repay the debt that is increasing even faster with the fall of once mighty dollar.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[/Thread CLOSED: Account Terminated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom