Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The .EU landrush

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How can we participate? They probably charge an arm for preregistrations?

Zoobar

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I pre-registered about 15 names a year ago. Hopefully, I will come away with at least one.

dotNames

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to say you that Zoobar, you won't get any.
First of all because the European community expressly explain that THERE IS ACTUALLY NO PREREGISTRATION, and all of "these respectfull registrar" who did prereg will see these prereg canceled.
Secondly it is actually not clearly defined but .eu extension will only be opened to european resident.
Sorry for the bad news.

OnSpec

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good start Mole.

These guys "seem" to be legit. As a test I regged a couple and was assured via their online service that they are "as-good-as-mine". (I've got some land in Florida for sale too). I'm not holding my breath and limited my downside. IF, what they say is true, I'll have some excellent generic one-worders to work with.

Don't get caught with your pants down and fall for all the hype. Keep checking EURid.org for official updates.

https://secure.registereu.com/faq.php

tigga

DNF Regular
Reaction score
From eurid.org -

11/09/2003: We are receiving many complaints about registereu. This company has no relationship with EURid and is not an accredited registrar for .eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom