Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Exclusive Club Forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Useful. I guess what you mods are saying is that posts are visible only to higher echelon members? If so, that would have been a more helpful answer and might encourage me to contribute more membership money to the board. Maybe there's a clue there also...

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
aZooZa said:
Useful. I guess what you mods are saying is that posts are visible only to higher echelon members? If so, that would have been a more helpful answer and might encourage me to contribute more membership money to the board. Maybe there's a clue there also...

Well if you took offence at my post them I unreservedly and publicly apologise as offense was not intended, hence the grin smiley.
However as Churchill reportedly once said "You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cannot please all of the people all of the time".

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Mr W, no offence taken!

I suppose a suggestion might be to make those posts visible to encourage others to extend their memberships, but NOT be able to post unless they do? Will I get $DNF for this from the 'suggestion box' kitty?

:D

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I also thought there was no posts in there; which doesn't exactly encourage me to upgrade since it looks dead! :dead:

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Problem is that if you make the posts available to everyone how does it remain an "Exclusive" forum?
In truth it's not the forum posts that represent the true value of Exclusive Membership, its the extra features, free website design, logo design, domain retriever account etc etc.
Go on - take the plunge! :)

1. Exclusive invitation for you to provide someone of your choice to receive equal level membership
2. Bonus 3000 DNF $ added to your account upon signup or upgrade to exclusive
3. 1 free website designed of your choice (5 pages maximum)
4. Dedicated web designer to help smooth the progress with your 1 free website design
5. Dedicated account manager to help with questions or comments you may have
6. You earn 4 DNF$ per post
7. Banner signature of your choice to be displayed under your profile (200 x 60)
8. An exclusive ad on one of our partner forums
9. Access to all forum sections
10. A PM box size of 900
11. Complete list of many useful domain tools
12. A full registered copy of Domain Retriever
13. A full registered copy of MDP (My Domain Portfolio)
14. 1 custom logo designed of your choice

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I must say, so far the Exclusive membership seems to be an amazing deal, I was skeptical, but there are so many bonuses it is definetly worth the extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom