Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The Great LLLL.com Buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think its happening.... Give me one reason why it is not good to invest in LLLL.coms? They are short, ideal for an email address. More are getting regged everyday. When they become extinct as far as fresh regging they are worth atleast reg fee on market, and will continue to raise in value.

I am starting to buy up the LLLL.com gems that are left. Do you think LLLL.com's are good to invest in? I would like to hear from people that have/are investing in them, and people who do not want to invest in them.

Thanks.

Domain Days 2024

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Although I haven't invested in any, I don't see how 4 letter .com's for $8 could be considered a BAD investment...

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im just starting to invest in a few... just to test the waters. Can't really claim that my investing in LLLL's hold any weight whatsoever though ;)

Good luck.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I made a redirection service with a random LLLL.com the other day. Currently have 130 members.

:p

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
redirection service = very hard to monetize

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Another member here and I just registered a combined 40 LLLL.com's... with the GoDaddy.com $3.72 bulk-loop hole...why not?

Anyone else started as well?

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a couple. Just registered udnk .com (dunk typo) ? Who knows if these will play out or not.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
udnk .com

Cool name, has a nice ring. =]

Planning on getting more? There is no doubt that when these start to go quicker, some comp will buy the remains.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I may get a few others. I have OWGN i reg'd a while back when I was wanting to create an Online Web Gaming Network or something along those lines. I am almost complete with my scanning using DRT for those that are available and I will sort through and hand reg some according to PR, OVT, alexa, etc.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Certainly not a bad investment. I wouldn't expect to see an insane ROI on your investment, but in a couple of years, (3-5 sound right), who knows? Could be $xxx per 4 LLLL.com. Also, there are so many companies out there that brand with 4 letters, whih opens up the market share.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and how many 4 letter combinations are there total? :cheeky:

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By my count there are a total of: 456,976

...posted at the same time :)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
so something like 450k variations, with all of the better ones (double letters/acronyms/etc...) already long taken.... buying up any of the leftovers with crappy letters, x,y,z,u,w,i,etc... = waste of money.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how many are available now?
buying up any of the leftovers with crappy letters, x,y,z,u,w,i,etc... = waste of money.

Not so, I know of many companies that brand with "crappy letters", not internet companies, but RL

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe worthless for just the name, but if you develop or find someone willing to develop not a waste.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have about 300 or so of these with some gems like OADF.com and ones starting with "DN" I have sold a few of them already to various buyers in the mid to high $xxx range, some company/buyer out there most likely will want at least one you have if you hold onto a few....many drop daily still..better hurry though they are going fast

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
Another member here and I just registered a combined 40 LLLL.com's... with the GoDaddy.com $3.72 bulk-loop hole...why not?

Anyone else started as well?

what's the $3.72 bulk-loop hole and how to make use of it?

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Malaysia

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well to use the 3.72 loophole u have to reg 17 domains..
just go to
http://DnMinistry.blogspot.com
for full instructions n steps together with \screeenshot(useful for newbies like me) and all latest promo godaddy codes.. save $20 save $10 $5 10% etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom