Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Importance of Online Customer Retention

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When running an ecommerce website there is always so much focus on how to get new customers.  It makes sense to always be thinking of ways to grow your business, but sometimes site owners overlook their existing customer base. The cost to acquire a new customer is far greater than the cost to retain an [...]

More...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When running an ecommerce website there is always so much focus on how to get new customers.  It makes sense to always be thinking of ways to grow your business, but sometimes site owners overlook their existing customer base. The cost to acquire a new customer is far greater than the cost to retain an [...]

More...

without even reading more, i can say opening paragraph is true

I've preached the same philosophy, but it goes on deaf ears

our company spends more on promotional junk to lure new customers, yet those who have to answer inquires from customers who have already purchased the product....often feel those same customers are a nuisance.

they often fail to be conscious of the fact that, those same customers' purchases produce the sales that pay those employee's salaries

great graphics on that article!

maybe i'll forward it to our ceo

right on time

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom