Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

the importance of related searches

Status
Not open for further replies.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
a lot of my domains have shown an impressive increase in ctr over time, without any value added from my side. I think this is mainly due to the related links, and they way they improve, adapting to actual klicks and searches. I don't have any real evidence to back this up, but the following may serve as an illustration:

I recently registered a domain which is almost identical to one which I've parked for several months already. Both have the same landing page and keywords - the biggest difference seem to be the related searches. The new page has a ctr of 3% compared to 18% for the old page (Assuming the same keywords fetch the same rpc, this translates to a 600% different in earnings!).

I probably didn't understand the importance of this earlier, and I'm going to spend a lot more time looking at related searches.

BuyingGuy03

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It might be interesting if they offered an option to copy over the related searches from one domain to others you have, perhaps all the ones in one category you've created. May like a "optimize all other domains in this category so they have the exact settings and related searches as this checked domain".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom