Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Latest Clean-Out-Your-Bank-Account eMail

Status
Not open for further replies.

devolution

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heads up, they're trying to make you feel guilty now:

---------------------
I am addressing to you with an unusual request. I am very ashamed but I do not see any other way out.
I am deadly ill, but the situation in our country does not give me the chance to recover.
But it is possible to help my griel. The only thing which can safe me is the operation.
But the operation is very difficult and expensive. I asked for help in different Russians
firms and enterprises. But it is evident that people in our country are so cruel that
nobody wants to help me. Now I see that there are no people in our country who
are capable to sympathize with a person who asked for help. I have heard a lot that
people in your country are campassionable with people who ask for help.
So I decided to ask for help, I hope that you can feel my fear of death.
I want to go on living , I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!!!I am really ashamed but
I do not see any other way out. And that is why I ask for help. If you can give me any
sum of many ($20, 30, 50...).
May be this sum is not big for you, but you can safe live of a person who can die.
I hope you will understand me. It is any of despair. I think that a person`s live means
much more than money. I hope that people in your country are compassionable.
I will pray, and I hope that God will give me a chance to go on living, but if you
refuse me me go it is my destiny... Thank you that you`ve read this letter .
God save you! All the best for you.
My bank account:
acc. ¹ 890-0057-610 of the SAVINGS BANK of the Russian Federation,
Moscow with the Bank of New York,New York,One Wall Street,NY 10286,
USA(SWIFT: IRVTUS3N) favor BANK "Yoshkar-Ola",Russia,Mari El,
acc.30109840700000000223 USD (SWIFT: SABR RU MM XXX)
in favor Kulalaev Alexander Pavlovich,¹ 34213, Krasnoarmeiskaia 112-32

M

MattyP

I too feel deadly ill today. I have a shocking headache and feel terribly sick in the stomach. ( I doubt the 200 beers I had yesterday is the cause of this terrible sickness )

Any donations towards my recovery are also welcomed.

I wont bother giving my bank account number. Any one that wishes to help find a cure for my drinking problem, I mean sickness, just leave your bank account or cc details and I will help myself as needed.

Thanks so much.

Matt

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What Matt has is contagious--and it spreads thru crickets. They seem like harmless creatures--and we all enjoy watching them play--jumping around and all that.

There is a darker side to them however--and the high pitch sound they emit sends a signal to your brain--it causes you to thirst for alchoholic beverages. The more you drink--the more you want to drink. It snowballs untill you have no control over yourself.

Soon you find yourself lying in an alley with a bottle of vodka in one hand--a hand full of crickets in the other hand--and stuttering something about a two letter domain that got away.

Beware the crickets. Don't listen to them :D

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
200 beers ... Matty P

coincidence ;) ?

M

MattyP

Once again, You Idiot :D :D

The scary thing is I am only in practise for the cricket season. It wont start for another month or so. The weather will be warmer and I have no doubts the sound the crickets emit will get louder and strangely sound like beeR, beER, bEER, BEER.

Ahh. The joys of summer.

DomeBase.
Not you too!!!!!!!!

Matt

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by MattyP
Once again, You Idiot :D :D

Yes but--that's why you like me. :D :D

Originally posted by MattyP
DomeBase.
Not you too!!!!!!!!

Yes. There were no crickets in his neighborhood--but I sent some by Fed-Ex overnight delivery. DB is probably listening to them right now--and trying to figure out where he can buy hard liquor on Sunday. :D

M

MattyP

I love the casual forums. They are a source of great fun.

NamePopper. You are correct. I do like your sense of humour. It is good to laugh and not be serious all the time.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom