Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Launch Of .creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim Nasser

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would really be interested to know how many of us here, have actually accessed websites with TLDs other than .COM .NET or .ORG lately. How often? Also do you guys check the .COM version of the website?

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The funny part is I see as much value in this extension as many of the others... .creepy rules !!! :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was drunk domaining again and got a bunch of .pics domains. Now I'm about to pick up a bunch of .link / .buzz / .tips / .today because they actually make sense. The best pics domain I have is xgf. The .com is parked and I'm sure I could rank for xgf pics/pix/pictures, etc. Just need to find a bunch of guys who are willing to share their stash with me so I can develop it. You know you got them... :D

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Creepy is the new sexy :p

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was drunk domaining again and got a bunch of .pics domains. Now I'm about to pick up a bunch of .link / .buzz / .tips / .today because they actually make sense. The best pics domain I have is xgf. The .com is parked and I'm sure I could rank for xgf pics/pix/pictures, etc. Just need to find a bunch of guys who are willing to share their stash with me so I can develop it. You know you got them... :D

David, that works in .creepy too!

:D

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ha! I'm not THAT old...

And, I do have red blood running through my veins. So I get the appeal.

It is just the thought of getting guys to turn them over that feels really creepy. We all have mothers, and many of us have daughters, sisters, aunts, significant others, etc. All human beings that should probably retain complete control of *those* types of pictures when they are starring in them.

Last edited:

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol I try not to do domaining when drunk, mad/sad, sleepy at nite or I just woke up..... come to think of it, I was in all of those states when I acquired most of my portfolio, that's prob why I've done soooo well

The only ext you should reg when you're drunk is prob .buzzed ....(it may already exist), that way you'll recall why the fukc you regged the damn thing :rolleyes: ..... and also stay away from pics (and .pics) when you've had a few, you'll live to regret it, esp selfies :oops:

I see a lot of guys here gettin into the new gTLDs, I thought I'd wait for their 1st yr anniversary and just see how many got dumped before I jump in lmfao.... and get a better idea of the risk that way ;)
I was drunk domaining again and got a bunch of .pics domains. Now I'm about to pick up a bunch of .link / .buzz / .tips / .today because they actually make sense ...... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom