Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The legality of an affiliate gambling site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any information about this? Ive heard its kind of a grey area, but i thought i would be ok since its just an affiliate site. Any knowledge on this would be appreciated
thanks
the site is www.betbond.com

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its partnered through sportsbetting.com, I really dont know anything about them. I just bought this turnkey site for 25$. I figured since it was cheap, i wasnt too much of a risk just in case i cant use it. its a pretty cool site though

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are running an affiliate site and are not actually charging customers any money to "gamble" on your website, then you have nothing to worry about. You are merely "advertising" an online gambling site and not offering "gambling" yourself. Its kinda like ESPN, or any major television station cannot be held liable for "advertising" a poker website, or a sports/horse betting website.

I am not a lawyer, but I think you will find that this is the case in regards to the question you asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom