Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The Million Dollar Ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infoproliferati

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Per the Time article there is speculation that Elin Woods may be getting $700million:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/07/01/is-tiger-woods-ex-wife-really-getting-700-million/

Isn't Tiger Woods worth just a little over a $billion? The possibility of walking away with over half his worth is just incomprehensible to me. I don't care how many women this golfer has been with but taking over half is a no no. This is outrageous.

Seems like when Eddie Murphy cautioned on divorce during his RAW stand up everyone laughed out loud and then forgot:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SniOXFhwIZ8

An aunt of mine got a divorce from her husband, whom she had been married to for 22 years. She was entitled to half. She didn't get half. She didn't want half. She won custody of the kids and made only one demand to her husband. As bitter as she was she demanded that he assist her in financing their way through college. That was it. And she is a working class woman.

Last edited:
Domain Days 2024

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Firstly it's only rhumors and secondly, I believe he made some sort of agreement with her after everything surfaced, bribering her for shutting her mouth, and guaranteeing no more no no's.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tiger is said to be worth 600 mil, obviously his wife would'nt be getting 700mil...she will get more than she would have from the prenup though thanks to Tiger jr :)

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Tiger Woods invented the hole in one stroke.

enterpryzman

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My understanding is he is the first athlete to ever grow their worth to 1 billion dollars. He surpassed that last year. Additionally, even if he was worth less, a settlement like that would also indicate payments for child support I am sure. In my state, you can be assessed on not only how much you have but also on earning potential.

Enterpryzman

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
may 09, forbes estimated it at $600 million

JB Lions

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hush money. Not going to be a tell all book, a seat on Oprah. There must really be some things he never wants to get out. Should have stayed single, live would have been easier for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom