Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The most valuable name in banking is - bestbanking.com - unique opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBestBrand

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I own BestBanking.com, net and org. and BestCreditUnions.org and have a local boutique bank dealing with a high net worth clientele that wants to be the financial "back end" to our new "Lending Tree" model. They have national assets including west coast retail banks, but for the east coast, they see how they can get into the "retail banking" market by having first glance on loan applications, banking and insurance products coming through BestBanking.com. The site presently can translate itself into any of 25 different languages.

View attachment bestbankingcom8.jpg

I am looking for an equity partner that can help develop this banking site to have a lead generating capacity similar to LendingTree.com. This bank also wants to tap the market of national credit unions as well utilizing my BestCreditUnions.org. SERIOUS INQUIRES are appreciated as you may have the potential of equity in the rest of the Best Network of sites as this is a very unique opportunity with over 500,000 cumulative Twitter followers.

Call Mark toll free at 1-800-754-3126 to discuss possibly becoming part owner of the most valuable name in banking: BESTBANKING

And the most valuable name in news: BESTNEWS

Last edited:

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think Banking.com, Bank.com and Banks.com are most valuable domains in banking, IMO.

Good luck with your venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom