Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The New DNF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My Take is a positive one.

Our group has changed from a collection of personalities who frequented a free forum dedicated to domain names, to an "association" of domain name professionals who communicate through message board software. If you want to remain the latter, there are other free forums where the main focus is domain names.

Association

n. A business relationship: "a valuable financial affiliation"

Most associations are formed to provide members with excellent information, discounts on services and a platform to sell products/services.

Most associations charge a membership fee to cover administrative costs and to a lesser degree, dictate the make-up of the membership.

I have no doubt that I will recoup my membership fee within days of paying it. Hell just on snap savings alone!

My opinion,

cheers

I started this thread as was sugested in the announcement thread

doubledee999

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with your post 100%, if you are atleast somewhat serious about domains whether a hobby, or business then members should have no trouble contributing to the growth of the forum.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I also think Shapboy nailed it right on the head. DNF has evolved far beyond being a standard free forum. The value of membership here will be obvious to people who are serious about this business. I personally look forward to forming even closer relationships with the people who are going to remain involved and combine forces to help everyone in the group prosper. Everyone likes free, but you can only expect to get what you pay for. It is time to take this thing to the next level.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
I also think Shapboy nailed it right on the head. DNF has evolved far beyond being a standard free forum. The value of membership here will be obvious to people who are serious about this business. I personally look forward to forming even closer relationships with the people who are going to remain involved and combine forces to help everyone in the group prosper. Everyone likes free, but you can only expect to get what you pay for. It is time to take this thing to the next level.

Actually both you and Sharpboy hit it dead-on. I liked your comments Duke. They are exactly how I feel. Everyone here can prosper, as we build a tight-knit community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom