Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The new namewinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexmax

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well I officially hate the new system now.

BTW the misc forum would be nice to have back

Anyway this AM I started to bid on a name at name winner. I decided not to as I figured it would drop and if I liked it I could get it in my enom account and save $2. Well not only did I not bid, they charged me $20 and got me the name digitaldomain2001.com I would never reg that name let alone pay $20 for it, even in 2001. What happened to $8.75? And how did they get this name as it had to be 30-40 from the one I was thinking of. Then when I went to dotster's help desk I couldn't even find a place to send them an email. Just 200 some odd answers that wouldn't help me. I've learned to deal with ENOM's new system and since they took away blind bidding its okay. The roll out was still poorly done, but thats done and I can deal with the system. Namewinner is a different matter. They have tried to improve the new system, but from what I see, I'm through with them.

If they resolve this matter to my liking I still think I am through with them. The market is wide open for someone right now.

anybody want to buy
digitaldomain2001.com for $20
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom