Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

The Next American President..

Status
Not open for further replies.

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People don't realize that Gore had a very comfortable lead until Lieberman started debating Cheyney. People could handle Cheyney assuming the presidency in a disaster. Lieberman would have flushed the whole thing down the toilet.

Domain summit 2024

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have begun to realize that. :)

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The issue is not about values, it is about whether someone would make a good president. Bill Clinton was the best president since FDR, though his values were alittle off

proprom

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No one can deny Bush is doing a good job. I would vote for him any day.

The economy will turn around soon. Bill Clinton was voted in office when it was getting ready to expode. Just good luck on his part. As a person who is by far, not rich, I like getting the check back from the IRS. It does not benefit the rich more than it benefits me

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It is very easy to deny Bush is doing a good job. 2 years into his presidency and he has yet to accomplish anything. Do you realize that by you getting your refund for a few hundred under his little plan, it is going to add billions to our country's deficit. Is it really worth it?

Clinton wasn't really lucky, he reaped the benfits of cleaning up the 12 year fiasco called Reaganomics

K

kingdon

I will once again vote for Harry Brown, Libertarian Party. Not interested in picking the lesser of two evils.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by onewordnames
No Offense Is Intended By This Post !!!

The majority of americans swear they are not racist.

i would love to see a man with african-american or hispanic roots get elected.. let the people put their votes where their mouths are !

just my opinion

i also recommend electing ziggy marley :D

Lost your chances to have a Big Fat Greek President with Michael Dukakis :D

Closest ever was Spyro Agnew as Nixon's VP.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
your comment is highly antisemitic and shows what an ignorant, obnoxious fool you are. People like you belong in the gutter, being pissed on by stray animals.

Israel absolutely deserves our financial support. When Jerusalem in 1982 had a couple of its F-16s to demolish Saddam's nuclear reactor, the Arabs were outraged. Now, it appears that they may have prevented the fanatic from getting nuclear warheads. How do you put a price on that?

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with questioning the loyalty of a presidential candidate? It appears that you are jumping to conclusions.

I would ask the same question of potential candidates if they maintained dual citizenship with communist or facist countries...

It's not like I was accusing Lieberman of being a mossad agent, so there's no need for personal attacks. :laugh:

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Draqon, I am anything but racist or anti-semitic, but I too believe that Israel no longer deserves to use us as their crutch. They instigate every other country in the Middle East and then cower behind us when they decide to answer back. Given the current leadership of Israel (including a man who ordered the slaughter of 60 American navalmen in the 1960's), not only can they not be counted on as an ally, I wouldnt trust them to not turn on us.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i got no problem with people criticizing american or israeli political actions, i do have a problem when people say that Christians or Jews or Muslims are not worthy of being President or are somehow evil. Brn28t's post crossed over that line so i let my opinion be known.

As for Israel instigating every other country in the vaccinity, that is highly debatable. If every single day of the week Canada and Mexico tried to blow up our civilians and children we might be pissed off too.

The idea that Israel would turn on America is highly unlikely, and the if I remember correctly, the death of the 60 navy dudes on the boat was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to have been an accident. The US and Israel's official position is that it was an accident.

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was determined an accident, but it has been unveiled as a coverup. Tapes recovered from the USS Liberty which have just been made public in 2001, show that not only did the Israeli jets have multiple opportunitys to see an American flag flying, on their last pass they shot up the flag itslef. This all occurred up to 12 hours after Israeli torpedo boats blew apart the hull of the ship. As further evidence, a US spy plane caught the whole thing on tape. Sec. of State Dean Rusk and others were silenced by LBJ and Bob McNamara in exchange for Isreali support in the Middle East. Further more, the Liberty had proof that Israel not Egypt had started the war over there. Sharon and the others will eventually have to pay for this.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, I know that it is a popular story amongst anti-Semites and conspiracy theorists, but the current day fact is that most scholars and historians don't believe the attack on the ship was intentional. Recently declassified NSA documents, for example, show that the NSA believed it to be a mistake. If it was, it would have been an absurd tactical move by israel.

edisaacson

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually, It was the NSA who were the main proponents that Israel deliberately attacked the Liberty. With the release of all the documentation, James Banford's BODY OF SECRETS (great book about the NSA by the way) details the NSA reports to LBJ which showed all the evidence the NSA had gathered against Israel and how they were shut up.

Vision

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would bet money that Lieberman will never make it..and thank God, what a snooze fest that would be :)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hells bells.

Today's heat is not good enough that we gotta dig up a thread from 2003???

Okay, here is one that will be timeless.

Fast Forward to January, 2017

After successfully completing two terms as a President of the United States, Barack Obama is credited with not only working in a bi-partisan manner to right the wrongs of his predecessor and get the US economy back on track, President Obama is once more a part of history as he hands over the trust of this great nation to the first female president on this nation, Republican President Condoleeza Rice.

Dig this up in 8 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators