Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Next Booming Business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gentertainment

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, It is finally Out!

My Project that i worked on for the past 6 months. As i stated before the site idea is unique and hopefully will make a difference.

DaddyIWantWebsite.com was created to make gift giving to your children easier. You'll find that the site main idea is not just to create a creative gift but to give something that last and make better, in other words "It goes beyond just giving a gift" But rather tries to help you celebrate a special event with your children.

No matter what the season or reason, children aren't as easy to buy for as you may think. Children can actually be rather picky about the gifts they receive and vocal in their opinions - good or bad.
When you are buying a gift for your own child, you don't want it to be something that will drive you crazy.

It really isn’t the size of a present that counts. It’s what you put into it. the present acquires more than the value on its price tag.

Here ... DaddyIWantWebsite.com came with a solution, a gift that provide a value and satisfaction that last long, A Website that holds all your children interests, photos and Information. Such a website will make your child proud that he/she got something that last, something powerful enough to carry their dreams even on virtual space.

Questions and Answers:
#

Q: What's DaddyIWantWebsite.com All About?

A: Simply a site that provide a ready-made package which is a complete Website, Presented as a GIFT from parents to their children.

Q: What is the approperiate age to give such gift?

You are not restricted to your child age; we have 3 packages to chose from, note that all packages may suite your child. You see what features each package includes and then you can decide which package most suites your child. Weather your child is 1 month old or 15 years, you still can use any package we provide.

Q: Give a new born baby a website? Why?

A: You are being part of your new baby's joy, By giving such a gift you are welcoming your baby coming to this life, telling the whole world that you are happy and proud introducing him/her to all those people.
Imagine the look on your baby's face once he is 5 or 7 years old!

Q: In what occasions i can present such gift?

A: Many Occasions depends on your child age, for example:
# If you have a new born baby!
# On your child's birthday
# If your child finish his/her year with high marks
# If your child finish elementary school
# High school graduation
# Many many more... Occasions are endless

Q: I picked a package whats next?

A: Once we received your order containing your email and contact info we will send you a confirmation email with all package details, then we will send you another email to request some basic info like what text we should include in pages we provide so we can place them on the specific pages.

Once we have received the necessary info we place them and launch the completed website, the moment we launch it you will be notified immediately and receive an email containing all account ID's and passwords to control your website your way.

Q: Can i control my website?

A: Yes... we will send you the domain name account Id and password along with the hosting account; from there you will be able to control each and every aspect of your website.

Q: What do you need from me to complete the website?

A: We will work with what you provide to create your website. Although we will work with very little, it is recommended you have something in mind for at least the look and feel of the website.

Q: How much content should be submitted?

A: Although we provide the standard pages, your site will be published much quicker if you have most of the content completed for the sections included in your package.
for example: index page should present a basic info about your child, you should provide us with required content to better describe your child's website.

Q: Will you help me if i need help modifying the website?

A: Sure, Our technical department will help you modifying whatever you need, please note there is 3 months of free support after purchase.

Q: How long will it take?

A: Average turnaround times vary by package and can take longer depending on how quickly you give us feedback:
# Starter Package - Up to 7 Days
# Pro Package - Up to 10 Days
# Premium Package - Up to 15 Days

Q: Do you have any other ideas for my child's website?

A: Many ideas can be implemented, the best idea is to create a free paypal account (PayPal is a way of sending and receiving money over the Internet. This is the method in which you will collect payments from other. For more information, visit http://www.paypal.com) and use this account to collect donations.

Q: My Question is not listed here!

A: Please use our support form to submit your enquiry. Alternatively you may send us an email directly to: [email protected].

Sponsorship Opportunities: [NEEDED 3]
Sitewide sponsorship: Your Information (Banner or Text Link) is featured on all pages - Only one sponsorship ad per company appears on each page at any one time. This way visitor is not confused with many ads and banners.

Why Sponsor DaddyIWantWebsite.com?
Sponsorship provides an inexpensive and fast way for your businesses to get on the internet and in front of interested people. As a Sponsor your business becomes a member of our online business (a promising business with creative idea).

Becoming a Sponsor
The chart below will help you choose the sponsorship level that best suits your needs, a full outline of benefits rewarded for each sponsorship level, along with ad unit description. You can choose to become a sponsor for 3-months, 6-months, or 12-months.

2007 Sponsorship Table Here

Or email us at: [email protected]

I am open to all sponsorship requests.
Only 3 Spots available at moment.

Hope guys you will like the website, already appreciate your support

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice idea. You should look into the site displaying when using IE7. The prices do not show up correctly when using IE7.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You may not have asked for opinions but I'm going to give it to you because I'm a mother.

You really need to focus on child privacy, especially with predators out there. Why would a kid's website need search engine submission? I think you should refocus on privacy. If I bought one of your packages, the first question that would pop into my mind is "How the heck is this safe for my daughter?".

Predators can easily grab information off sites like these. There needs to be some type of feature to protect these sites from the outside world since they will only be used by friends and family anyways. (Password protection, etc, anything to make it non-public)

So with saying that, with the way you have it set up now, I would not buy your product for my child. I don't mean to be cruel, just honest and concerned. :)

It is a great idea though. Just need to tweak up security and privacy.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with Meganerd...the way the site is set up now is like an invitation for predators...no way would I put my child's info on that site even if it were being offered for free.

gentertainment

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thats why i published the site here.. to get reviews !!

i already appreciate it and to be honest i am working on it right now..
you are right.. privacy !!

cheers..
keep coming to check the updates.

Hi again, i just updated the website
Here are the additions [both on website and backend]:
- Website is fully secure with User ID and Password to prevent unwanted visitors
- Ability to add new users to the protected website area
- Full visitor Log [Trace all visitors]

is there any suggested featured for security and privacy?

thanks

bdss

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
very nice.....liked it ...as long as safe and secure it will do well..also u might want to tie up with kids toys companies/preganancy bulletin bords, kids clothes stores etc etc on similar lines

all the best ..good work

smashfactory

Queen of Domainland
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have on the front page- Give them something that last... a website

it should be give them something that WILL last or give them something that lasts

and as a parent, i agree, protection should be number one. internet preditors are so high in the news right now with the myspace thing- you wont have a fighting chance if you are opening up kids to anything bad- really really work on providing top child protection, and i think it will do well-

gentertainment

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
you have on the front page- Give them something that last... a website

it should be give them something that WILL last or give them something that lasts

and as a parent, i agree, protection should be number one. internet preditors are so high in the news right now with the myspace thing- you wont have a fighting chance if you are opening up kids to anything bad- really really work on providing top child protection, and i think it will do well-

Thank you for the correction.
Security is always a concern, the security features added with the packages should be fine. after all you cannot eliminate the threat 100%

But i guess creating communities between kids and their friends will do them much good instead of hanging around with myspace and other stuff that i consider a threat!

Secure area will give you and them the control to allow who should visit or not! once this is granted i guess they will do a better job expressing themselves with the stuff they like to post and their interest.

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice site .. very attractive and nice idea.

a couple things...
if you own daddyiwantAwebsite.com why aren't you using this as main address?
also you need the 2 mommy domains as well, even if you just redirect them.

gentertainment

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nice site .. very attractive and nice idea.

a couple things...
if you own daddyiwantAwebsite.com why aren't you using this as main address?
also you need the 2 mommy domains as well, even if you just redirect them.

2 domains has been registered. thanks

I am willing to replace but i have to change some of the site content.

thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom