Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Next Ult Search: Our Deal Old Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObtainADomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Came across one of Bob's (one of this forum's old timers 4/02 and moderators) sites: Jehad.com and it reminded me of the look and feel of one of Ult Searche's sites

Dragon correctly points out that many on the forum add ppc links to their sites but I got to thinking......

Is there any one out there that stands a chance of catching up to Ult Search? It would be a cool competition if there was one.

I understand Buy Domains has thousands of domains as well but I don't think they use the ppc links on their site. Who is the next closest competitor to Ult Search?

Does anyone think what Ult Search (Yun Yee) did can be repeated? If it worked so well, why don't more do it? Why don't we take our life savings and buy tons of domains (if they were good domains) and set up the ppc links?

ObtainADomain

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi, im not sure i understand your post. what is so special about what bob did with jehad.com? many people on this board have set up PPC links on their site.

deepstar

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What he has done can be repeated with the right connections and allot of credit. All you need to do is get in good with netsol, snapnames, namewinner etc. and findwhat, and if you have lots of credit and time you could compete with ultsearch. I don't think ultsearch got in early, I think he paid his dues, met the right people and found a market.

Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom