Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Omega Stone - Riddle of the Sphinx II

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottatmu

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I thought I'd see if I could get ride of a game ...
BRAND NEW, UNOPENED: The Omega Stone - Riddle of the Sphnix II for the PC (Windows 98/2000/ME/XP)

DESCRIPTION: Decipher cryptic Mayan codices as you search through the ruins of Chichen Itza, discovering lost chambers, tombs, and passageways overlooked for centuries deep within the exotic Yucatan jungle. Explore the mysterious megaliths of Stonehenge and other sacred Celtic stone circles, uncovering a secret sect of Celtic Priests and Guardians...Examine the Moi of Easter Island and adventure into the eerie caves and underground dwellings on this remote island. Excavate additional chambers under the Sphinx, and discover the recorded histories and technologies of a forgotten past. Untangle the myths of Devil's Triangle and decode the source of volatility in these fabled waters. Search for the Lost City of Atlantis and discover ancient technology designed by a forgotten people. Discover the secret linking all of these ancient civilizations... the ultimate adventure ... The Omega Stone.

Online the cheapest price is 29.99 (with shipping) so I thought I'd offer if to DNForum'ers for $25 with FREE SHIPPING!

Post SOLD in thread and PM ME ... I can ship this puppy out today if payment is rec'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom