Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The one link allowed rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to know where it's stated there is only one link allowed in my signature. Ever since I've started I've had 3 links in my sig. It's fine if that's the rule, but to erase my links, and sig picture, without giving me a notice is BS.

Thanks.

Upvote 0

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
20. Your forum signature may not exceed 3 lines and 200 characters in length, and may contain no more than 1 link (Platinum and Exclusive). Gold level and under may not have links in signatures. The use of your forum signature to attack another member is not allowed. HTML and the IMG vB code have been disabled. Your signature must abide by the forum rules that apply to posts.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I believe it's on the Rules page. It's never been 3. One link, one linked image.

Okay, so then two links essentially? I've never been called out on it before, and like I said it's fine, but to erase everything without notice is BS.

P.S. Some mods still don't realize it's okay for exclusives to have affiliate links in their sigs.

Thanks Giant.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As far as wiping it out being BS... well you didn't get an infraction and you had it for a long time so that's not so bad ;)

True. It might just be early, and I haven't had my caffeine injection yet and woke up to a headache and that. :lol: Anyways, thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom