Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Pope domain spam has started

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just got this domain selling spam, first I get spammed about domains I've shown no interest in, then they ask for my help telling them where they might sell these domains. Like I have nothing better to do. Normally I just delete these and forget about them, but I've been getting too many similar ones lately.

----------
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Neville Smith. I own the domain names:

PAPALINAUGURATION.COM
PAPALINAUGURATION.NET

POPESINAUGURATION.COM
POPESINAUGURATION.NET

POPEINAUGURATION.COM

As you may realize these names are most topical now and will become more so in the weeks to come.

I write to ask whether or not you are interested in making an offer to buy one or all.

If you do not want to buy could you please advise me if you know of an outlet where I could make a quick sale.

Thanks for your time,
Neville Smith
[email protected]

PS: If you do not want to receive any more correspondence from me please reply to this email with ‘REMOVE’ in the subject line.
Thanks.

Skinny

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Most topical now, you say? More topical in the weeks to come, you say? :)

Domain spam is incredibly annoying and a waste of everyone's time. What people will do for a quick buck ...

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Some people are really desperate... and building a bad reputation for domainers while we foot the bill.

What a moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom