Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Significance of 360 domain names

Status
Not open for further replies.

interactx

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I posted a reply to this question by Onward, but thought it might be interesting to domainers, as I do know something about this subject. "360" is a strong keyword showing that virtual reality and virtual tour photography is being used to display a place or object. 360 is tied to virtual reality in most cases. Type in "360" in Google, you will see what I mean.

In case you haven't seen 360 degree displays or 360 virtual tours on the web, it is pretty cool. You can view a room (virtually, that is) and look all around in an immersive panorama 360 degrees, sometimes even up and down. Usually you can also zoom in and out. It is immersive and interactive, navigating with the mouse to look up, down, right, and left.

This is used extensively by many realtors who can show their home listings to anyone in the world, even linking from room to room. It is sure a lot better than the tiny pic in those little mags which don't really show anything.

A lot of car companies are using 360 when they want to show the interior and exterior of a car. Rotate the whole car, or look all around inside. Check out www.Audi.com or Mazda or Harley-Davidson.

There are a couple sites that are like virtual tourist sites. You can go to just about any tourist spot you can think of and see an interactive 360 panorama. Check out VRmag.org. It's fun! There are probably more than a hundred providers for virtual tour services like Panospheric.com and I really think this is going to be a big thing on the Internet because it draws the viewer in and gets them to interact with the site. I also shows off places and things better than anything besides a first hand experience.

Since the virtual reality field is growing and definitely is the future technology, these names are a good investment and you can see many of these types of domains on VRtechDomains.com, a free domain name listing service for virtual reality domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom