Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The ultimate GoDaddy shame! GoDaddy backorder customers smashed in the head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoWhere

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have backorder credits purchased through GoDaddy, this affects you! Read below!

As of recently, GoDaddy backorders are no longer exclusive. More than 1 person can now place a backorder on the same domain! :eek:
If GoDaddy secures the domain, it goes to auction and only the persons who have backordered the domain can participate.

There are thousands of domainers with existing backorder credits which are now rendered useless. We have all bought backorder credits for exclusive rights to the capture domain at up to $18.99 each, credits which GoDaddy is now turning into a right to bid on the domain in an auction in case GoDaddy secures it. :eek:

It's time to join forces and claim our rights! It's one thing to change the backorder system for newly purchased backorders and it's another thing to smash existing customers in the head and render useless their purchased backorder credits for an exclusive service!

We need to either get a refund or request that existing backorder credits that were purchased prior to the change to be used exclusively!

mulligan

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple .. let Bob have his (Your) money (You're not getting it back anyway, Bob has a business to run!) .. then get as far away from Bob as you can.

Put it down to experience, karma, luck, whatever .. and move on.

Oh yeah, if anyone figures out how to stop GD sending me spam when I have opted out? let me know

stevo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm still seeing that you cannot place a second backorder once one is placed by someone else. Where did you get this info? I don't doubt it, I merely want to confirm this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom