Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs The Video Sense - Revenue Sharing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntrader

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I received an email today discussing The Video Sense. It is a site, similar to YouTube or Google Video, with one nice exception� It allows you to submit videos, and it displays Adsense ads using your own pub ID (Adsense ID) to anyone who views your videos. This is pretty powerful stuff. The biggest video sites other than YouTube or Google video rake in the cash every month. This is your chance to grab a piece of it. If, for example, a new video hits YouTube and is getting 10,000�s of views per day, grab the embed code from YouTube and submit it to The Video Sense and BAM, you�ve got a ton of Ad Impressions.

For example, this weekend Devin Hester (Chicago Bears) ran a missed field goal back 108 yards to tie the record for the longest touchdown in NFL history. Well, that video, and every other video of Devin Hester have been extremely popular the last few days, so I submitted about 5 to The Video Sense this morning. As of right now I have 19 views and 19 AdSense Impressions. This is completely free and fun, if you like Video.

Anyway, I highly recommend you check it out. You can�t beat free and this revenue sharing model appears to be pretty awesome.

The Video Sense Revenue Sharing - tntrader's link
The Video Sense Revenue Sharing

It is 100% Free...

Domain Days 2024

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think this post should be moved to advertising...

tntrader

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why? The site is free.

I put up two links just in case...

Chris

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://metacafe.com is pretty well known for paying revenue to those who upload good videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom