Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TheArtOfTheName.com – Escrow.com – When to use Escrow.com and new services they offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryWentz

Sasquatch Researchin' Pool Hall Junkie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There's a $75,000 minimum sales price for Domain Name Holding Services (where buyer makes payments) - https://www.escrow.com/solutions/domain_name/domain_name_holding_services.asp . I've been negotiating on a higher end deal recently & gave the buyer that option. I've done 2-3 year deals financing things myself on higher-end sales but think this would be a preferred method using Escrow.com. What happens if the buyer makes payments for a time period & fails to keep up with future payments? That happened once to me where I received payments for a year on a 3 year financed deal. I obviously kept the name as well as all payments received as it was written in the contract. I would hopefully assume that would be the same process with a Escow.com financed situation.

I've also used Escrow.com a # of times with regular transactions & also have been happy with the whole process.

Last edited:

DomainingCom

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is a seller financing deal and yes the domain is returned back to the seller if the buyer fails to pay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom