Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

there is no way for me to renew the domain names. What to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello People,

I need your help to understand whats happening with my enom account. I
moved everything to moniker alreadey but had 2 domain names left at enom still and forgot about them. I remebered about 2 weeks ago and I went to renew the names, but the card didn;t work, so I thiought ok, maybe they have some problem. Since then I tried to use 3 all valid cards , nothing works.

this is a message i am getting.

Credit card was declined. Authorization Refused. - This may be due to a bad credit card verification number or date.

But trust me guys all my cards are working. OK so i tried to phone techsupport left 3 messages, no reply.
One domain name already expired on Dec 9, another one expired on December 14th. I can see them in the cart, but no way for me to renew them. Whats happening i don't get it? No reply to 4 support tickets. The first one was done 6 days ago. Is it some kind of scam to get the names to their enom club or something?
The most amazing thing is how most of the people on the forum like to deal with enom. How you can deal with them? Do you get in touch of these people in the first place?

Domagon

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Try doing a "refill" (assuming your account has that feature) for the amount it will cost to renew the domains. And then use the "refill" balance to pay the actual renewals.

Enom has some weird glitches with credit card rebilling - it's probably not your card - in fact it will likely work for other registrations / renewals just fine. I've experienced similar problems requiring me to use various work-arounds, such as renewing some domains individually.

On an aside, I'm only using Enom because they acquired BulkRegister (formerly a great registrar) - I'm already looking for alternatives to Enom that are more functional and reliable.

Ron

p.s. Forget the tickets ... I'd suggest calling them now - and if not able to the matter resolved today, then I'd suggest calling the higher ups tomorrow, even if that means calling them at home - extreme, but you're running out of time - such tactics may be what it takes to save your domains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom