Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

This guy has some balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those auctions won't be up for long with all the TM violations plastered by this crazy seller!!

:cool:

E

EroGenius

I got to this thread too late as well. Bob, Dots... what was it? Just selling things he didn't own (clearly)? That happens a lot of eBay. --Sometimes they sell things they DO own that are... well... odd.

The strangest I saw was the "Virginity" from three college guys. (Say it with me now) "Ewwwww..." Somehow I don't think anyone met the reserve, if they even had one...

~ EG

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
They were several auctions for the .org versions of several sporting teams like:

PittsburghPenguins.org
NewJerseyDevils.org
KansasCityChiefs.org

Since the auction is gone, I assume he got busted! :laugh:

-Bob

Originally posted by EroGenius
I got to this thread too late as well. Bob, Dots... what was it? Just selling things he didn't own (clearly)? That happens a lot of eBay. --Sometimes they sell things they DO own that are... well... odd.

The strangest I saw was the "Virginity" from three college guys. (Say it with me now) "Ewwwww..." Somehow I don't think anyone met the reserve, if they even had one...

~ EG

avs162

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
maybe he sold them to a professional squatter. Cant see ebay working that quick how long did it take to get the kidney off.

wonder if i can sell names on ebay that are not mine people at an do it all the time and get good appraisals

jk

sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom