Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

This is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainseller2006

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have made a couple of new threads and posted in threads started by another DF member.

But when I go to "User CP", none of the threads show up there - I can not have an idea if someone has responded to the thread, how many people have seen those threads etc.

Another vBulletin forum = forums.digitalpoint.com has these features, so whenever a member clicks "User CP" he/ she is able to see all the threads he/ she posted + how many people saw those threads.

It is very disgusting that a "paid" forum like DnForum does not have this features.

May be it's a matter of minor alteration of codes, but these features should be integrated in DnForum.

Upvote 0

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
click on "list subscriptions"

mvl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Disgusting is not a nice word to use. Instead of complaining you should post a feature request and be a bit more polite.

Terminator

RR Media
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Disgusting is not a nice word to use. Instead of complaining you should post a feature request and be a bit more polite.

That's what I was going to say, very inappropriate word, perhaps intentional to draw attention to his post.

gingeman

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I use both forums and see no difference in the way they work- I suspect it is you that has not used the feature correctly, as virtualT has mentioned, you have to opt into whether or not you auto-subscribe to threads you either started or posted in, this is a good idea as some of us post in so many threads in a day that we only want to subscribe to ones we choose manually.

Echoing above, 'disgusting' was not the best choice of vocabulary in my opinion either.

carltonleon

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with the other comments re the use of the word Disgusting.

It was a very bad choice of word , in my opinion.

I mean you could have just wrote "A Quick Question" and you would have gotten a response.

You will get yourself a bad reputation on this forum before you have even started

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom