Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

This is not the place to sell domain names or appraisals

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbk

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

taboo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
k and that is like your opinion man... *using the dude accent*

Vinternatt

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all you are a gold member and you can't sell anything already :)
Secondly can we have multiple accounts? Isn't it forbidden? You said "my other account" in your message so I am asking these. Also did you tell the revenue of your commercial site in appraisal, if didn't, members of DNF will judge your domain only.

I think you are pretty angry because of the answers you get for your domains at appraisal section :)

Chill out man. *using the dude accent* :)

Last edited:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The appraisals are pretty much worthless and very goofy at times. For research I once posted a fake appraisal of a e-commerce website I own from my other account that generates about $5,000 a month for the past 2 years and here were the responses "Reg Fees", low x,xxx,

Appraisals are for the domain names only, that's it, especially if you do not include other (important) factors such as traffic and revenue. You can register a 60+ random character domain and the domain itself would be worthless *but* if you develop it and build up the traffic and revenue then the SITE itself (domain included) is worth a lot more. There is a huge difference between a domain appraisal and a site appraisal.

Some where platinums and exclusives which by the way do not be fooled by the title it means nothing on this site,

Actually, they do. This shows who is more serious about their business. Platinums and exclusives upgrade their memberships to sell their domains and other services. Exclusives have forums for themselves where they can ask questions in private and have them answered by other exclusives.

(No, I'm not saying that golds are not serious about their business, but golds are more likely to be here to learn and read, platinums and exclusives are here to also conduct business which is the main benefit of upgrading to platinum.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm curious...how does one send a fake pm on here?

Honan

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm curious too
Where do vacuum salesmen get their vacuums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom